We invite you to join us for our annual pension and benefits seminar. The ongoing evolution of pensions and employee benefits means some surprising developments in the law. Learn from our panel of speakers about today’s key issues.
- Increased discretionary powers of the regulator: administrative monetary penalties and new powers for the Superintendent
- Ontario pension reforms: new funding framework, asset transfers, and more
- Recent developments in decumulation
- Privacy and security issues in pension and benefit plans
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Seminar and Q&A
Note: The hours from this non-accredited seminar may be applied towards the 9 Substantive Hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada for Ongoing Members. Please note that this seminar is not accredited for Professionalism Hours and cannot be counted for New Members or for Professionalism Hours for Ongoing Members.
This is an in-person event
This seminar is complimentary
Please fill in the form below