On November 15, 2017, join us for the Fasken Martineau's full day conference, Environmental Health & Safety 2017 Year In Review.
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 am Welcome and Program Overview - Norm Keith, Fasken Martineau
- 9:05 am - 9:50 am Recent Developments in Health & Safety Law Enforcement- Norm Keith, Fasken Martineau
- 9:50 am - 10:35 am Marijuana in the Workplace: A Medical Perspective - Dr. Melissa Snider-Adler, DriverCheck
- 10:35 am - 10:50 am Coffee Break
- 10:50 am - 11:30 am TTC's Award-Winning Fitness for Duty Policy - John O'Grady, Toronto Transit Commission
- 11:30 am - 12:15 pm Workers' Compensation Developments and Claims Management Strategies - David Marchione, Fasken Martineau
- 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm Lunch
- 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm Recent Developments in Environmental Law and Enforcement - Rosalind Cooper, Fasken Martineau
- 2:00 pm - 2:40 pm Establishing an Effective OHS Management System - Steve Wrixon, Cementation Canada and Cathy Chandler, Fasken Martineau
- 2:40 pm - 2:55 pm Coffee Break
- 2:55 pm - 3:35 pm Absenteeism and Disability Management - Nancy Gowan, Gowan Consulting
- 3:35 pm - 4:15 pm Improving Standards for OHS Professionals - Paul Andre, Workplace Safety North
This is an in-person conference.
The conference is complimentary.
Note: The hours from this non-accredited conference may be applied towards the 9 Substantive Hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada for Ongoing Members. Please note that this conference is not accredited for Professionalism Hours and cannot be counted for New Members or for Professionalism Hours for Ongoing Members.