Join us on January 25 as our panel of experts explores and explains upcoming issues in the world of pension litigation. Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
- Pension regulators are warning of litigation risks relating to defined contribution plans. Learn what the risks are and how to address them
- Medical marijuana: must it be included in group benefit plans?
- What’s new from FSCO’s perspective: an increase in self-represented plan members bringing pension claims, new family law issues, and administrative monetary penalties
- A review of the most important pension cases from the last year and forecast of what issues might be before the courts in 2018
Guest Speaker: Deborah McPhail, Counsel, Ministry of the Attorney General Civil Law Division, FSCO Branch
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration & Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Seminar and Q&A
Videotaping Policy: During this event, Fasken will be videotaping and broadcasting to a live audience. You may be filmed as part of the audience and seen on screen and in the archived footage.
You can participate in this seminar on-line via webinar, or by attending in-person at our office in Toronto
This seminar is complimentary
Please RSVP by filling in the form below