Join our Latin American legal leaders from key mining jurisdictions - including Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Mexico along with a Latin America mining risk expert – in a panel discussion concerning the current hot topics in their countries related to mining projects. This is the ninth year that these top mining lawyers have given us a broad ranging and animated view of mining in the region.
This year the panelists will focus on the leading risks faced by mining companies in Latin America including a region by region view on political, regulatory, security, local community opposition, reputation, operational and economic risks. Time permitting , the panelists will also update us on local M&A and financing trends, and new legislative initiatives that relate to mining.
This is not your typical country marketing pitch, but rather, a candid and sober picture of the local situation.
- Chile: Carlos Perez Cotapos, Cariola Díez Pérez-Cotapos
- Argentina: Saúl Ricardo Feilbogen, Vitale, Manoff & Feilbogen
- Mexico: Jorge Sanchez, Haynes and Boone
- Peru: Oscar Benavides, Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano
- Brazil: Adriano Drummond C. Trindade, Pinheiro Neto Advogados
- Ecuador: Jaime Zaldumbide, Pérez Bustamante & Ponce
- Colombia: Diana Salazar, Posse Herrera Ruiz
- John Price, Americas Market Intelligence
- Paul Fornazzari, Fasken
- 7:30 - 8:00 Registration & Breakfast
- 8:00 - 9:00 Seminar and Q&A
This seminar is complimentary
This is an in-person seminar only
Please RSVP by filling in the form below