Fasken Health Law Group invites you to attend our upcoming Ontario Health Teams and Integrations Seminar on Friday June 7, 2019.
Board members, senior leaders and others involved with health service providers in Ontario will be particularly interested in attending this seminar, which will provide valuable information concerning Ontario’s restructured health system, the Connecting Care Act, 2019, the formation of Ontario Health Teams and the completion of Integrations pursuant to that Act.
This seminar will focus on a number of topics including:
- Remarks by the Helen Angus, Deputy Minister of Health and Long-Term Care
- Powers of the new Ontario Health Agency
- The formation of Ontario Health Teams
- The completion of Integrations
- Privacy and procurement considerations
- Changes to the Public Sector Labour Relations Transition Act
- Dealing with Ontario Health and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care in connection with Ontario Health Teams and Integrations.
- 07:45 am Registration and Breakfast
- 08:25 am Opening Remarks
- 08:30 am Presentations and Guest Speakers
- 12:10 pm Closing Remarks