Fasken’s Labour, Employment & Human Rights group invites you to attend a complimentary breakfast seminar on Wednesday, October 9, 2019. This seminar is the first in Fasken's Seminar Series in Surrey.
This seminar will be of interest to regional business owners and executives in Surrey and the Fraser Valley.
Join us in person, or via live webcast, to hear from our leading labour, employment and human rights lawyers about:
- privacy, data protection and cybersecurity for employers;
- risks relating to harassment/anti-discrimination policies;
- understanding and complying with the recent changes to the Employment Standards Act and Labour Relations Code.
- 7:30 am | Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 am | Presentation
- 9:00 am | Seminar Concludes
Stay tuned for more information on our seminar series lineup including information from our Patent, Tax and Corporate/Commercial Groups.
You can participate in this seminar on-line via webinar, or by attending in-person at the Civic Hotel.
Webinar Recording: If you are unable to attend the session but wish to receive the webinar recording, please register for the webinar. The recording will be sent via email post-event.
This seminar is complimentary.