Fasken invites you to view this training on the consequences of COVID-19 on your business.
Exceptionally, this training will not take place at a specific date and time, but rather it will be made available for viewing at the time that best suits you, given how government measures may affect your personal and professional lives.
This training has two modules that you can access by clicking on the link of the module that you are interested in. Please open the page with the Google Chrome browser.
Training sessions are available in French only.
- Force majeure;
- Cancellation and suspension of contracts;
- Supply chain disruption and delivery time;
- Consumer protection
Module 2 - COVID-19 challenges for your human resources
- Restrictions imposed by government and provincial authorities;
- Employer obligations in matters of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Employee disclosure obligations;
- Exercising the right of refusal;
- Compensation for employee absences;
- Employment Insurance Work-Sharing (WS) Program.
If you have any questions after viewing the training session, please write to us at QC-COVIDemail@example.com. A lawyer will be available at all times to answer your questions.
Have a great training session!