The COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our lives, the economy and business in a continuously evolving way.
The Fasken COVID-19 Webinar Series will bring topical insights from our lawyers across Canada twice a week every Tuesday and Thursday. The series will be pre-recorded.
We will be presenting practical guidance in light of fast-moving legal, regulatory, transactional and board-level impacts and answering questions about COVID-19.
Register above for our fourth update, Government Relations (and Lobbying Compliance) in a Time of Crisis where we will cover topics including:
- Government Decision-Making in Crisis: What has changed and what remains the same?
- Provincial Perspective: An Inside Look at the Provincial Response to COVID-19
- The Federal Perspective: An Inside Look at the Federal Response to COVID-19
- Political Advocacy in Crisis: How to Manage your Exposure and Ensure your Concerns are Considered by Government
- Lobbying Law: When and How it Applies to your COVID-19 Communications with Government
During registration, please submit questions in advance and let us know which COVID-19-related topics are important to you.
Upcoming Webinars in the Series:
- Environment, Health & Safety - April 28, 2020
- Pivoting Your Business Model to Become an Essential Service - April 30, 2020
Note: This program contains 1.5 hours of Substantive content for the purposes of the Law Society of Ontario's annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.
This seminar is only available via pre-recorded webinar.
Event contactsLauren Klostermann Marketing Events Specialist +1 416 943 8976
email@example.com Raphaëlle Genest Marketing Events Specialist +1 514 657 8281
firstname.lastname@example.org Sonia Declair Marketing Coordinator +1 403 261 8495
email@example.com Justin Mui Marketing Events Specialist +1 604 631 3296