To view the webinar recording and connect with our panelists, please click here.
Raising capital is no easy feat for startups on a regular day, but with COVID-19 disrupting the economy, it’s trickier than ever. To help you power through this process, a panel of fundraising experts from Venture Capitalists, M&A Advisors, Venture Debt Providers, and Government will speak on a webinar presented by Fasken and Venbridge on Wednesday, 13 May at 12 pm. Our speakers will explain what types of funding are available, how to decide which type is best for your needs, and how much you should raise so your startup can survive COVID-19 and so you can exit with the highest valuation and most money in your pocket.
Who is this event for?
- CEOs & Founders
- CFOs & C-Level Executives
- Hear from fundraising experts: Venture Capitalists, M&A Advisors, Venture Debt Providers, and Government
- Network with CEOs, founders and funding providers in Canada
- Jeff Dennis, Fasken (Moderator)
- Garron Helman, Venbridge
- Jean-Michel Domard, Espresso Capital
- Brent Holliday, Garibaldi Capital Advisors
- Michelle Scarborough,Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Matthew Leibowitz, Plaza Ventures
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET Webinar and Q&A
This is a webinar event. Access details will be provided to registrants
This webinar is complimentary.