On Wednesday, November 18, 2020, Fasken BC will roll out its first virtual Symposium, an online experience that allows for physical distancing while updating participants on recent trends, issues and case law related to multiple areas of practice.
Our virtual Symposium will offer first-rate sessions in an easily accessible format. From the comfort of your home or office, our complimentary pre-recorded sessions will provide in-house counsel with the opportunity to learn from our award-winning lawyers and external professionals with expertise in their fields. This year, participants have the benefit of deciding when, where and how often sessions are viewed.
Fasken BC’s virtual Symposium will showcase the following topics:
- A.I. and Legal Ethics for In-House Counsel and Other Lawyers
- Cross-Border Investigations and Proceedings: What In-House Counsel Need to Know
- ESG and the In-House Counsel - Legal Tools and Business Impacts
- How to Manage Your Relationship With Your Lender After Default
- Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste: Planning Opportunities for Business Owners During COVID-19
- Tax in a COVID-19 World
- The Bad Times: Navigating Real Property Investments and Challenges During Crisis
- Trends in M&A: Indigenous Equity in Energy and Infrastructure
- Your Employee Has Gone Viral: Now What? How to Navigate the Court of Law and Court of Public Opinion
Sign-up now (you will not be required to register for individual sessions this year) to ensure you receive access to all of our pre-recorded sessions when we roll out Symposium on November 18, 2020. When you register, you will have the opportunity to submit questions for any of the pre-recorded sessions. We will do our best to answer as many as possible in our recordings.