The South African Consulate-General in Toronto, Canada has partnered with Fasken to host a webinar on investment opportunities in the South African energy sector.
The objective of this event is to:
- Provide an overview of the regulatory frameworks in South Africa as it relates to the energy sector;
- Provide an overview of the investment needs in the energy sector in South Africa;
- Outline the investment opportunities in the sector, with reference to specific projects; and
- Establish communication channels between South African and Canadian stakeholders for regular exchange on opportunities in the sector
HE. Sibongiseni Dlamini-Mntambo, South African High Commissioner to Canada
Dr. Kgosientsho Ramokgopa, Head of the Investment and Infrastructure, Office of the President of South Africa
Mr. Tshifhiwa Bernard Magoro, Head of the Independent Power Producers Office
Mr. Amith Singh, Head: Energy Finance, Nedbank CIB
Moderator: Mr. Ndumiso Dyantyi, Partner, Fasken Johannesburg Office
Ms. Thandiwe Fadane, South African Consul-General in Toronto
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm (ET)
- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm (Johannesburg)
This is event is only available via webinar
Webinar Recording: If you are unable to attend the event but wish to receive the webinar recording, please click the "Webinar Recording" option at bottom of this page.