Fasken’s Global Mining Group invites you to attend our series of sessions taking place before and during the PDAC 2022 conference. Each panel will feature lawyers from our global offices as well as notable guest speakers from the international mining arena. These sessions will run daily from March 2 to March 9, 2022. We look forward to having you join us.
The sessions will include a wide range of topics. Topics will include:
- The Future of Nuclear Power-Environmental, Economic, Health and Safety and Political Considerations
- Future of Work
- Data Governance and Cybersecurity in the Mining Industry: The Convergence of IT and OT Security from a Legal Perspective
- Effective and Enforceable Dispute Resolution
- The Shift to Electric Vehicles and What it Means for Canadian Mining and our Automotive Sector
- The “S” in ESG: Europe Leads the Way Out of the Pandemic
- International Deal Gateway
- 12th Annual Latin American Mining Update: A Baker’s Dozen of Sweet Mining Information
- Panel Discussion on Mining Developments in South Africa
- Issuing Shares via Private Placement Without a Hold Period. Will it Happen?
- Sustainable Debt Financing for Mining Companies
- Moving the Dial on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the Mining Industry
- Franco-Africa and OHADA Panel
- Indigenous Law Update
- Getting your Permits and Authorizations in Quebec - An Inside Look
- Critical Clubs: International Alliance-making and the State Regulation of Critical Minerals
Registration to open in 2022.