Fasken Martineau invites you to attend an interactive briefing on the results of our ground-breaking Canadian Proxy Contest Study, which revealed the following:
- Proxy contests are on the rise
- Dissidents achieved success well over half of the time
- No one is immune
- Dissidents often benefit from a high-stakes game
- True settlement is elusive
This seminar has been prepared specifically for mining issuers and will feature a presentation by Aaron Atkinson, Dan Batista and Brad Freelan, co-authors of the study, and will include a discussion of:
- Key findings
- Tactics and strategy for the board
This seminar is free of charge and is only available in English.
- 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm EST Registration
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST Briefing and Q&A
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm EST Cocktail Reception
Note: The hours from seminars held at Fasken Martineau offices may be applied towards Continuing Professional Development for lawyers in Ontario, Québec and British Columbia. Please note that these seminars are not accredited for Professionalism Hours or New Member CPD Hours in Ontario.
Registration is closed. This event has passed.
For more information:
+1 416 868 3329
+1 800 268 8424 ext 3329