The pace of innovation is leading to a state of near continual disruption. Businesses recognize that they cannot maintain cutting-edge technology in every vertical, and are increasingly contracting for innovation. This presentation explores the risks and rewards of innovation procurement (e.g., asking the market to propose solutions to a specific problem), and how to address the commercial interests and risks when contracting for innovation and emerging technologies.
- Innovation procurement:
- Flexible and fair alternatives to traditional procurement processe
- Getting innovation contracts right:
- Rights in data, outputs, and AI algorithms
- Key considerations in contracting with start-ups and emerging technology companies
- Privacy and regulatory considerations in innovation contracting
This program is eligible for 45 minutes of Substantive content