Supply chain management is under increased scrutiny from a wide range of stakeholders with businesses under increased pressure to address supply chain risks associated with human rights, environmental and other adverse impacts.
This panel discussion will be directed at helping businesses identify, mitigate and account for how they address actual and potential adverse impacts in their supply chains. Areas for discussions will include:
- International developments in supply chain accountability
- Canadian developments in supply chain accountability, including the recently introduced measures to combat the use of forced labour in cross border supply chains
- Increased challenges faced with supply chain management and supply chain assurances due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Best practice protocols to address risk, including the design and effective implementation of effective risk based due diligence
- Ben Chalmers, Senior Vice President, The Mining Association of Canada
This program contains 1 hour of Substantive content