Keabetswe Seate-Wessie is in the Project Finance team in Johannesburg advising clients in both the public and private sectors and spanning diverse industries including finance, transport, and regulatory authorities. With a particular interest and experience in advising the public sector, Keabetswe has used her background in commercial law to manage significant public sector transactions, providing extensive financial and commercial insights to clients.
Her experience includes general corporate advisory work, particularly in construction, procurement and large government infrastructure projects.
- National Parastatal – Reviewed and Drafted their procurement policy framework
- National Parastatal – Advised them on various procurement matters related to high value tenders
- Local Municipality – Advised them on implementation of their Rapid Bus Transport System
- National Government Department – Advised Department on a PPP building expansion project
- Engineering Multinational – Advised them on their company restructure and drafted related agreements including MOI, shareholders agreement and sale of shares agreement
- Software Company – Drafted new license and end-user license agreements