COVID-19 has created an unexpected sequence of events of enormous scale and speed, and the resulting uncertainty around potential impacts. In these unprecedented times, information is a valuable resource. To help our clients and business partners navigate this situation, we have centralized all of our COVID-19 related materials and information about webinars into one main Knowledge Centre.
Beginning today, to help you quickly access these materials we will be sending weekly summaries, a snapshot listing the latest bulletins, blogs and other communications. In order to share information with our clients as quickly as possible, many of our bulletins are currently available in English only, however, the French translations will be provided as soon as possible on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
Weekly Summary - March 16 - 20
Labour Employment and Human Rights
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for March 20, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for March 19, 2020
- Work Refusals During the COVID-19 Pandemic: What Employers Need to Know About the Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
- Managing an International Workforce in a Global Pandemic
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 | March 18
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 | March 17
- COVID-19 & Workplace Government Updates: A Cross-Canada Review | March 17
- Workforce Planning During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Options for Employers Outside Québec
M&A, Corporate Finance and Capital Markets
- Risk Factors and Disclosure in the time of COVID-19
- Canadian Securities Regulators Will Provide Blanket Relief to Market Participants due to COVID-19
- Triggering an “Excusable Delay” Claim During the COVID-19 Pandemic: What Federal Contractors Need to Know
- COVID-19: Impact on executing contracts and human resources issues
- Are you Ready for a Pandemic? Coronavirus Planning for Canadian Employers
We will continue to provide timely insights based on the latest developments. If there is anything we can do to assist you at this time, please reach out to your Fasken relationship partner. We are here to help.