To help our clients and business partners navigate this situation, we have centralized all of our COVID-19 related materials and information about webinars into one main Knowledge Centre.
To help you quickly access these materials we will be sending weekly summaries, a snapshot listing the latest national bulletins, blogs and other communications. In order to share information with our clients as quickly as possible, many of our bulletins are currently available in English only, however, the French translations will be provided as soon as possible on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
Weekly Summary - April 6 - April 9 (April 10 is a statutory holiday in many provinces.)
Labour, Employment and Human Rights
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 9, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 8, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 7, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 6, 2020
- Human Rights and COVID-19: Important Considerations for Organizations
- Weekend Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 4 and 5, 2020
Pensions and Benefits
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- The federal government’s right to issue stop work orders during COVID- 19: What Contractors Need to Know
- Canada Trade Update: Navigating the Challenges of COVID-19 - Part 2
Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- E-Commerce and COVID-19: Consumer Protection Issues to Consider
- British Columbia Relaxes FIPPA Personal Information Disclosure Restrictions during COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Material Adverse Change Provisions in M&A Agreements (Timely Disclosure)
- Annual Meetings During the Pandemic: All OBCA corporations now have option to delay and go virtual (Timely Disclosure)
- A Refresher on Performance Claims (Competition Chronicle)
- M&A in the Context of COVID-19
- Understanding New Developments relating to COVID-19 applicable to Ontario Health Care Providers and Organizations
- COVID-19: Impact on executing contracts and human resources issues
- Antitrust/Competition, Foreign Investment & Marketing Laws in the Face of COVID-19: Where We Are, Where We Are Going
Please Note: Bulletins that miss the cut off for the weekly summary can be found on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
We will continue to provide timely insights based on the latest developments. If there is anything we can do to assist you at this time, please reach out to your Fasken relationship partner. We are here to help.