To help our clients and business partners navigate this situation, we have centralized all of our COVID-19 related materials and information about webinars into one main Knowledge Centre.
To help you quickly access these materials we will be sending weekly summaries, a snapshot listing the latest national bulletins, blogs and other communications. In order to share information with our clients as quickly as possible, many of our bulletins are currently available in English only, however, the French translations will be provided as soon as possible on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
Weekly Summary - April 13 - 17
Labour, Employment and Human Rights
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 17, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 16, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 15, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 14, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 13 , 2020
- Canada Summer Jobs Program Temporarily Changed In Response To COVID-19
- Long Weekend Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 10, 11 and 12, 2020
- Basel Committee Introduces COVID-19 Measures
- COVID-19 Response: Measures Affecting Insurers, Agents and Brokers
- Bad Documents – So What’s the Problem? (Competition Chronicle)
- Shades of Crises Past – The TSX Venture Exchange Provides Temporary Relief from the $0.05 Minimum Pricing Requirement (Timely Disclosure)
- CSA Provides Guidance on Previously Announced Blanket Orders in Response to COVID-19 (Timely Disclosure)
- Moving Your Business Online Could Raise Copyright Issues (The Angle)
- New Competition Bureau Guidance on Competitor Collaborations during the COVID-19 Pandemic – Nice try but Misses the Mark (Competition Chronicle)
- COVID-19 Webinar Series: Government Relations (and Lobbying Compliance) in a Time of Crisis - April 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Employment Update – A Review of Workforce Planning in the Pandemic (so far)
- M&A in the Context of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Impact on executing contracts and human resources issues
- Antitrust/Competition, Foreign Investment & Marketing Laws in the Face of COVID-19: Where We Are, Where We Are Going
Please Note: Bulletins that miss the cut off for the weekly summary can be found on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
We will continue to provide timely insights based on the latest developments. If there is anything we can do to assist you at this time, please reach out to your Fasken relationship partner. We are here to help.