To help our clients and business partners navigate this situation, we have centralized all of our COVID-19 related materials and information about webinars into one main Knowledge Centre.
To help you quickly access these materials we will be sending weekly summaries, a snapshot listing the latest national bulletins, blogs and other communications. In order to share information with our clients as quickly as possible, many of our bulletins are currently available in English only, however, the French translations will be provided as soon as possible on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
Weekly Summary - March 30 - April 3
Labour, Employment and Human Rights
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 3, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 2, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 1, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for March 31, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for March 30, 2020
- Government of Canada Further Expands Wage Subsidy for Employers
- The Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB): How Does it Work?
- Weekend Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for March 28 and 29, 2020
- Early Details on the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- Canada Revenue Agency Answers Questions About COVID–Related Extensions for GST/HST and Customs Payments
- Recent Canadian and Quebec Tax Measures
Privacy and Cybersecurity
- COVID-19 Developments in Pharmaceutical Regulation
- Clinical Trials in the COVID-19 Era: Important Tips for Sponsors and Research Institutions
Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- IT Contracting in a Crisis Environment: The Basic Questions You Should Not Skip
- Canada’s Communications Regulators Take Action in the Fallout from COVID-19
- Recent Canadian and Quebec Tax Measures ( TaxEd International)
- Ontario Implements Price Gouging Measures: What You Need to Know (Competition Chronicle)
- The Canadian Intellectual Property Office Extends Deadlines Until May 1st (The Angle)
- 2020 Annual Meetings – Notice from Corporations Canada (Timely Disclosure)
- Refresher on the Failing Firm Defence (Competition Chronicle)
- Employee Home Office Expenses – Allowances, Reimbursements and Deductibility (TaxEd International)
- COVID-19: Impact on executing contracts and human resources issues
- Antitrust/Competition, Foreign Investment & Marketing Laws in the Face of COVID-19: Where We Are, Where We Are Going
Please Note: Bulletins that miss the cut off for the weekly summary can be found on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
We will continue to provide timely insights based on the latest developments. If there is anything we can do to assist you at this time, please reach out to your Fasken relationship partner. We are here to help.