To help our clients and business partners navigate this situation, we have centralized all of our COVID-19 related materials and information about webinars into one main Knowledge Centre.
To help you quickly access these materials we will be sending weekly summaries, a snapshot listing the latest national bulletins, blogs and other communications. In order to share information with our clients as quickly as possible, many of our bulletins are currently available in English only, however, the French translations will be provided as soon as possible on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
Weekly Summary - April 27- May 1
Labour, Employment and Human Rights
- Reopening Businesses in Canada: Considerations for Employers
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 1, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 30, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 29, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 28, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 27, 2020
- Weekend Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for April 25 and 26, 2020
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- The CSA Postpone the Implementation Date for Client Focused Reforms
- CSA Temporarily Increase Short-Term Borrowing Limits for Mutual Funds investing in Fixed Income Securities
- New Foreign Investment Policy Signals Canadian Strategic Retreat From Globalism (Competition Chronicle)
- COVID-19 and MACs – A Potential Canadian MAC Decision on its Way (Timely Disclosure)
- The Efficiencies Defence – Here We Go Again! (Competition Chronicle)
Webinars (Access to webinar content may be available on request from the event page.)
- COVID-19 Webinar Series: Reopening your Workplace in the Pandemic: What you need to know
- COVID-19: Impact on executing contracts and human resources issues
- COVID-19 Webinar Series: Pivoting your Business Model to Become an Essential Service
- COVID-19 Webinar Series: Environment, Health and Safety
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the U.S. – Canada Business Relationship
- COVID-19 Webinar Series: Government Relations (and Lobbying Compliance) in a Time of Crisis
- COVID-19 Webinar Series: Relief for Businesses During The COVID-19 Pandemic and Tax Planning for the Future
- COVID-19 Webinar Series: COVID-19 Employment Update – A Review of Workforce Planning in the Pandemic (so far)
- COVID-19 Webinar Series: M&A in the Context of COVID-19
- Understanding New Developments relating to COVID-19 applicable to Ontario Health Care Providers and Organizations
- Antitrust/Competition, Foreign Investment & Marketing Laws in the Face of COVID-19: Where We Are, Where We Are Going
- Understanding Emergency Orders applicable to the Ontario Healthcare System
Please Note: Bulletins that miss the cut off for the weekly summary can be found on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
We will continue to provide timely insights based on the latest developments. If there is anything we can do to assist you at this time, please reach out to your Fasken relationship partner. We are here to help.