To help our clients and business partners navigate this situation, we have centralized all of our COVID-19 related materials and information about webinars into one main Knowledge Centre.
To help you quickly access these materials we are posting weekly summaries, a snapshot listing the latest national bulletins, blogs and other communications. In order to share information with our clients as quickly as possible, many of our bulletins are currently available in English only, however, the French translations will be provided as soon as possible on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
Weekly Summary - May 25 - 29
Labour, Employment and Human Rights
- Remote Work During COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 29, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 28, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 27, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 26, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 25, 2020
- Weekend Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 23 and 24, 2020
- Beyond COVID-19: Treating a Franchisor-Franchisee Dispute as a Divergence to be Reconciled rather than a Battle to be Won
- Cows and Chickens are National Security - How the US CARES Act is Changing US Federal Government Procurement (and Export to Canada)
- COVID-19: Administrative Accommodations by the Canada Revenue Agency ("CRA") with respect to International Tax Matters (TaxEd International)
- Because It's 2020: Will Virtual Hearings Become the Norm? (The Angle)
Webinars (Access to webinar content may be available on request from the event page.)
See our growing library of webinars on managing impacts of COVID-19. We cover a range of legal topics and industries and continue to produce relevant new content as circumstances change.
Please Note: Bulletins that miss the cut off for the weekly summary can be found on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
We will continue to provide timely insights based on the latest developments. If there is anything we can do to assist you at this time, please reach out to your Fasken relationship partner. We are here to help.