To help our clients and business partners navigate this situation, we have centralized all of our COVID-19 related materials and information about webinars into one main Knowledge Centre.
To help you quickly access these materials we are posting weekly summaries, a snapshot listing the latest national bulletins, blogs and other communications. In order to share information with our clients as quickly as possible, many of our bulletins are currently available in English only, however, the French translations will be provided as soon as possible on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
Weekly Summary - May 4 – 8
Labour, Employment and Human Rights
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 8, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 7, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 6, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 5, 2020
- Daily Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 4, 2020
- Weekend Workplace Wrap-up on COVID-19 for May 2 and 3, 2020
Agribusiness, Food & Beverage
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Corporate Finance & Securities
- Beyond COVID-19: From Resistance to Change to a Culture of Proactively Seeking Change within Franchise Networks
Wills, Trusts and Estate Litigation
- MAC Attack – Rifco and CanCap Dispute to be Examined Further (Timely Disclosure)
- Competition Bureau Provides Guidance on Failing Firm Analysis (Competition Chronicle)
- UPDATED: The Canadian Intellectual Property Office Extends Deadlines Until May 19th (The Angle)
Webinars (Access to webinar content may be available on request from the event page.)
See our growing library of webinars on managing impacts of COVID-19. We cover a range of legal topics and industries and continue to produce relevant new content as circumstances change.
Please Note: Bulletins that miss the cut off for the weekly summary can be found on the COVID-19 Knowledge Centre.
We will continue to provide timely insights based on the latest developments. If there is anything we can do to assist you at this time, please reach out to your Fasken relationship partner. We are here to help.