Toronto (Canada) – Fasken Martineau, a leading international business law and litigation firm, announced today that it is ranked among the top five law firms in Bloomberg’s 2013 Legal Advisers Global League Tables.
In total Bloomberg has ranked Fasken Martineau in the top ten in six areas, with three of the rankings among the top five for 2013.
Fasken Martineau's rankings for deals by value include:
- No. 1 for Canadian Equity Offerings Issuer Advisers (IPO)
- No. 4 for Canadian Retail Structured Products Manager Advisers
- No. 5 for Canadian Equity Offerings Issuer Advisers
- No. 6 for Retail Structured Products Issuer Advisers
- No. 7 for Canadian Equity/Equity-Linked Issuer Advisers
- No. 9 for Canadian Equity/Equity-Linked/Preferred Issuer Advisers
"The firm was also ranked among the top 10 firms globally in the number of Canadian M&A transactions, advising on 31 deals in 2013. This demonstrates the trust that our clients place in us, in advising them on some of the most significant and high-profile transactions in Canada and elsewhere," said Richard Steinberg, International Chair of Fasken Martineau's Securities and Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
About Fasken Martineau
Fasken Martineau is a leading international business law and litigation firm. With more than 770 lawyers, the firm has offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal, Québec City, London, Paris and Johannesburg. For additional information, please visit the firm's website at www.fasken.com.