Toronto (Canada) – Fasken Martineau is pleased to announce that it has been ranked “Mining Law Firm of the Year” in the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers in Canada guide. The accolades were presented in conjunction with the guide in which 168 lawyers were selected in a total of 50 individual practice areas. Of the 168 lawyers included, 12 partners have been named “Lawyers of the Year”.
The 12 Fasken Martineau Partners selected as “Lawyers of the Year” are:
- Alex Cameron, Privacy and Data Security Law in Toronto
- Claire Vachon, Labour and Employment Law in Ottawa
- Frank Mariage, Natural Resources Law in Montreal
- Keith E. Spencer, Technology Law in Vancouver
- Kibben Jackson, Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law in Vancouver
- Laurence J.E. Dunbar, Communications Law in Ottawa
- Martin F. Sheehan, Product Liability Law in Montreal
- Matthew Ghikas, Energy Regulatory Law in Vancouver
- Michael J. Bourassa, Mining Law in Toronto
- Paul C. Wilson, Environmental Law in Vancouver
- Ron Ezekiel, Energy Law in Vancouver
- Tina Cicchetti, International Arbitration in Vancouver
Many of our lawyers are ranked in multiple areas. View the listing of all 168 lawyers and their respective practice areas.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected attorney ranking service in the world. For more than 30 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the attorneys best qualified to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialities. Best Lawyers lists are published in leading local, regional, and national publications across the globe.
About Fasken Martineau
Fasken Martineau is a leading international business law and litigation firm. With more than 700 lawyers, the firm has offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal, Québec City, London and Johannesburg. For additional information, please visit the firm's website at www.fasken.com