Roxanne is a first year associate at Fasken. She is currently practicing in the area of Dispute Resolution and has also completed rotations through the Corporate Commercial and Project Finance Department. She has experience in the Pro Bono practice as well as in the firm’s Life Sciences practice group. Roxanne has also appeared in the Magistrates Court.
Throughout her time at Fasken, she has assisted in providing the following services to clients:
- Advising companies on regulatory requirements regarding registration, marketing and licencing of CBD products;
- Assisting in the performance of due diligences in cross-border matters.
- Drafting the requisite contracts to facilitate a transaction.
- Drafting of resolutions.
- Extensive legal research.
- Assisting in the review of legal agreements.
- Assisting in the preparation of complex litigation proceedings, as well as multinational arbitrations.
- Assisting in advising national and international start-up Cannabis companies on regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Assisting in advising international veterinary pharmaceutical companies on regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Assisting start-up companies with legal documents for the Pro Bono practice group.
- Assisting in obtaining protection orders for pro bono clients.