Thomas Meagher’s banking and finance practice is focused exclusively on structuring, documentation and negotiation of corporate and commercial private debt transactions, both secured and unsecured.
Advising creditors and debtors both nationally and internationally, Thomas has expertise in all areas of corporate and commercial debt transactions, including acquisition and project financings, with a particular emphasis on the mining sector. Thomas has extensive experience representing clients financing and securing assets throughout North America, South America and Africa and is frequently involved in the negotiation and structuring of complex inter-creditor matters.
Thomas’ expertise has been recognized in Lexpert’s US/Canada Cross-Border Guide - Corporate and by Who’s Who Legal as a leading banking practitioner.
Rankings and Awards
- Who's Who Legal: Banking 2017
- Who's Who Legal 100 2017 for Banking
- Expert Guides: The Legal Media Group Guides to the World's Leading Lawyers as a leading expert in Banking, Finance and Transactional Law (2015)
- Expert Guides: The Legal Media Group Guides to the World's Leading Lawyers as a leading expert in Banking, Finance and Transactional Law (2014)
- Lexpert’s Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Corporate Lawyers in Canada 2013 as one of the “Corporate Lawyers to Watch”