Fasken Martineau is pleased to present the 9th Annual Symposium on Tuesday, November 7, 2017. This highly-coveted event will once again feature sessions that cannot be missed.
Our complimentary half-day forum provides in-house counsel with the opportunity to learn from our award-winning lawyers and external professionals who are field experts.
Agenda7:30 am - 8:30 am | Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 am - 9:30 am | Track 1
- Ethics in Action (ETHICS)
- Rights of First Refusal: Practice Points and Deal Theory
- The Riveting World of Insurance & Indemnities in Leasing
9:50 am - 11:00 am | Track 2
- Marijuana in the Workplace: The Changing Landscape
- Power of Attorney: Uses and Abuses
- Tax Update for Non-Tax Practitioners
11:20 am - 12:30 pm | Track 3
- Ethical Issues that Arise When Relationships End (ETHICS)
- Managing Construction Contracts
- New Directions in Indigenous Law
12:30 pm | Grab & Go Lunch
This is an in-person event.
This event is complimentary.
Renseignements sur l'événementParis Lou Coordonnatrice base de données clients (CRM) +1 604 631 4992