Fasken and Carters Professional Corporation invite you to attend our webinar, “Check-Up 2020: Healthcare Philanthropy in a COVID World” on Friday, June 19, 2020.
Executive directors, administrators and fundraisers of foundations, hospitals, and other charities in healthcare and related fields will want to attend this webinar, which will provide invaluable information concerning legal developments in charity law and planned giving in these challenging times and beyond.
Co-hosted by our two firms, this seminar will focus on a number of timely topics:
- 2020 Update - Charity Law in the Pandemic - Jacqueline Demczur
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Donor Agreements - Corina Weigl
- Due Diligence and Crisis Management During a Pandemic - Terrance Carter
- Advancing Your Health Mission During COVID-19 - Laurie Turner
- Lynne Golding - Partner, Fasken
- Terrance Carter - Managing Partner, Carters Professional Corporation
- Jacqueline Demczur - Partner, Carters Professional Corporation
- Laurie Turner - Partner, Fasken
- Corina Weigl - Partner, Fasken
- 09:00 am - 11:00 am Presentations and Q&A