Join our Latin American legal leaders from key mining jurisdictions - including Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Mexico – in a panel discussion concerning the current hot topics in their countries related to mining projects. This is the eighth year that these top mining lawyers have given us a broad ranging and animated view of mining in the region. Topics will range from local politics, security concerns, taxation and royalties to legislative initiatives that relate to mining. This is not your typical marketing pitch, but rather, a candid and sober picture of the local situation.
- Argentina: Saul Feilbogen, Vitale, Manoff & Feilbogen
- Brazil: Carlos Vilhena, Pinheiro Neto
- Chile: Carlos Pérez-Cotapos, Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos
- Colombia: Álvaro José Rodríguez, Posse Herrera Ruiz
- Ecuador: María Isabel Aillón, Perez Bustamante & Ponce
- Mexico: Jorge Sanchez, Haynes & Boone
- Peru: Xennia Forno , Rubio Leguía Normand
- Samantha Alfonzo, Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited
- Maria-Virginia Anzola, Ascendant Resources Inc.
- 07:30 - 08:00 EST Registration & Breakfast
- 08:00 - 09:00 EST Seminar and Q&A
This seminar is complimentary
This is an in-person seminar only
Please RSVP by filling in the form below
Event contactCaitlin Murray Marketing Event Specialist +1 416 943 8976