Toronto (Canada) – The 2022 Lexpert®/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada (also known as the Lexpert®ALM 500 Directory) highlights 22 Fasken lawyers in 16 practice areas.
- Sarah Armstrong – Class Actions; Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Carl Bélanger - Corporate Commercial Law; Corporate Mid-Market; M&A
- Michel Boislard - Corporate Commercial Law; Corporate Mid-Market; M&A; Private Equity
- Michael Bourassa - Mining
- Jean-Pierre Chamberland - Corporate Finance & Securities
- Tracey Cohen, QC - Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Rosalind Cooper – Environmental Law
- Geoff Cowper, QC - Corporate Commercial Litigation
- Huy Do – Competition Law
- Brian Graves – Mining
- Blair Horn - Corporate Mid-Market
- Brian Kelsall – Project Finance
- Peter Kirby – Commodity Tax/Customs
- Jon Levin - Corporate Commercial Law
- Frank Mariage – Mining
- Jean-Philippe Mikus - IP
- Robert Paré - Corporate Commercial Law; Corporate Finance & Securities; Corporate Mid-Market; M&A
- Peter Pliszka - Product Liability
- Alain Riendeau – Insolvency & Financial Restructuring
- John Torrey – Banking & Financial Institutions
- Carl Tremblay - Corporate Commercial Law
- John Turner - Mining
Produced in collaboration with American Lawyer Media, the guide covers lawyers that work in 35 practice areas. Those profiled are identified via an extensive, annual peer survey and are considered the “most frequently recommended lawyers” across Canada.
For the full guide click here.
About Lexpert®/ALM 500 Directory
Produced in collaboration with American Lawyer Media, The Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada profiles the leaders among the “Most Frequently Recommended” lawyers across Canada in approximately 35 practice areas identified via an extensive, annual peer survey. Each profile includes a biography and photo.
Fasken is a leading international law firm with more than 800 lawyers and 10 offices on four continents. Clients rely on us for practical and innovative legal services. We solve the most complex business and litigation challenges, providing exceptional value. For additional information, please visit our website at fasken.com.