Andrew Gabrielson, Partner, is a member of the firm's Global Mining and Business Groups. Prior to joining the firm, Andrew had been a partner of a major national Australian law firm and practised in Western Australia, predominantly in mining and resources.
Andrew advises major and junior mining companies on a wide range of transactions relating to mineral exploration, mine development and commercial mining operations. He has particular expertise in the drafting and negotiation of option, exploration, farm-in, earn-in, joint venture, purchase and sale, royalty, off-take, ore and concentrate sale, tolling and other mining-related commercial agreements. Andrew also prepares and negotiates major mining agreements for the development and ongoing operation of mines, including mine construction, major procurement, long-term maintenance and operational agreements.
Honours and Awards
- Who’s Who Legal 2013 for Mining
- Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory 2013 for Mining
- Chambers Global 2012-2013 for Energy & Natural Resources: Mining (Canada)
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Former Member, Law Society of Western Australia