Fasken’s Cannabis Group invites you to attend a series of webinars on current issues in the cannabis space. Each session will feature lawyers from our global offices as well as guest speakers from Canada and the United States.
On November 30, 2021, please join us for the third webinar in the Cannabis Law series: Restructuring Cannabis Companies. In this panel discussion, our speakers will address the following topics:
- The Canadian experience with restructuring insolvent cannabis companies
- Emerging trends in Canada
- Cross border issues with U.S. cannabis companies and limitations under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code
Introduction by Barbara Miller, Partner, Fasken
- Stuart Brotman, Partner, Fasken
- Dylan Chochla, Partner, Fasken
- Leah Eisenberg, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Blair Jordan, Managing Partner, Restructure Advisors
- Michael McTaggart, Partner, Corporate Advisory and Restructuring, PwC Canada
- Opening Remarks - Barbara Miller, Partner, Fasken
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (ET) Webinar and Q&A
This program will be conducted as a live webinar and will not be recorded
This programme contains 1.5 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded with the LSBC and is titled “Cannabis Law Webinar Series: Restructuring Cannabis Companies – November 2021”. It is available for claiming through your LSBC Member Portal.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.