Daphney is a partner in the Labour, Employment and Human Rights Group.
She has experience with general employment advice as well as:
- Advising clients in merger exercises on the application of the Broad Based Economic Empowerment Codes of Good Practice as well as the Mining Charter issued by the Department of Mineral Resources;
- Advising and assisting clients with aspects of black empowerment law and compliance;
- Preparing and reviewing employment contracts, company policy and practise documents and all employment related agreements;
- Advising clients on the implementation of employment related policy and practice documents; and
- Advising clients on various employment aspects pertaining to mergers and acquisitions as well as retrenchments and restructurings.