Please join us on November 12 for a GDPR Update For Canadian Organizations.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation came into effect in May 2018 and can impact Canadian organizations in surprising ways.
At this seminar you will hear from experts in privacy law as we discuss:
- How does the legislation affect Canadian organizations and what are the financial penalties?
- Are we too late to be compliant?
- Does my organization need to take GDPR seriously?
- What’s next on the horizon and how do I plan for future developments in privacy law?
This seminar will provide practical advice for late-adopters and share the latest developments surrounding GDPR for early-adopters, with a special emphasis on the Canadian context.
• 7:30 am - 8:00 am Registration and Breakfast
• 8:00 am - 9:30 pm Seminar and Q&A
This is an in-person seminar
This seminar is complimentary
Please RSVP by filling in the form below