Hardeep Gill is a tax lawyer in the firm’s Vancouver office. His practice includes advising clients on a broad array of tax matters, including those relating to Canadian or international income tax, or provincial tax issues. He has advised clients large and small in the course of complex commercial reorganizations, transactional matters, disputes with tax authorities, and other business matters.
Clients appreciate Hardeep’s comprehensive and analytical approach to providing advice that is practical and fits within their global objectives. Hardeep has advised clients on tax considerations relating to:
- Mergers and acquisitions, and commercial transactions
- Reorganizations involving private and public organizations
- Structuring inbound and outbound investment
- Financings, including flow-through share financings
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- BC property transfer, sales and vacancy tax laws
- Wills, estates and trusts
- Employee compensation
- Charities and not for profit organizations
Hardeep also assists a variety of clients in the course of CRA audits and in the dispute of any assessments or reassessments levied by the Canada Revenue Agency or other tax authorities.
Hardeep is an active member of the Canadian Tax Foundation and Canadian Bar Association. He has completed the years 1 through 3 of the CPA In-Depth Tax Course. Hardeep holds a doctorate in mathematics.