Toronto (Canada) – Fasken has once again received recognition as a leading international law firm in Chambers Global 2019. Twenty-six of the Firm’s practice areas were acknowledged across the Global-wide, African-wide, South African and Canadian categories.
The Firm received Band 1 rankings in the following areas across Canada:
- Aboriginal Law
- Energy & Natural Resources: Mining
- Telecoms, Media & Broadcasting
Seven Fasken lawyers received top-tier status as leaders in their respective areas:
- John Torrey (Banking & Finance)
- Stephen Clark (Banking & Finance: Financial Services)
- Michael Bourassa (Energy & Natural Resources: Mining)
- John Turner (Energy & Natural Resources: Mining)
- Rosalind Cooper (Environment)
- Clifford Sosnow (International Trade/WTO)
- Laurence Dunbar (Telecoms, Media & Broadcasting)
Chambers and Partners publishes one of the most respected legal directories in the world and is a trusted source of information for the legal community.
View the listing of all 55 Fasken lawyers ranked in Chambers Global 2019.
Fasken is a leading international law firm with more than 700 lawyers and ten offices on four continents. Clients rely on us for practical, innovative and cost-effective legal services. We solve the most complex business and litigation challenges, providing exceptional value and putting clients at the centre of all we do. For additional information, please visit our website at fasken.com.