Toronto (Canada) – The 2021 edition of Managing Intellectual Property’s IP Stars has named thirteen Fasken lawyers to their rankings:
- Antoine Aylwin - Trade mark star 2021
- Karl Delwaide - Trade mark star 2021
- Julie Desrosiers - Patent star 2021
- Johann Gest - Notable practitioner
- Jay Kerr-Wilson - Copyright star 2021
- Marie Lafleur - Patent star 2021
- Joanie Lapalme - Notable practitioner
- Christian Leblanc - Patent star 2021 and Trade mark star 2021
- Jason Markwell - Patent star 2021
- Marek Nitoslawski - Patent star 2021 and Trade mark star 2021
- Aidan O’Neill - Notable practitioner
- Patricia Seguin - Trade mark star 2021
- David Turgeon - Patent star 2021
Fasken’s Intellectual Property group works with clients ranging from solo investors and start-ups to multinational corporations. Their expertise includes IP portfolio management, assistance with product development, securing of IP registrations as needed, licensing and sale of IP assets, and advice on branding and management of domain names.
About Managing Intellectual Property
Managing Intellectual Property has been researching and ranking firms in IP since 1996. They now cover over 80 jurisdictions, making their legal directory, IP STARS, one of the most authoritative and comprehensive in the industry.
Fasken is a leading international law firm with more than 750 lawyers and ten offices on four continents. Clients rely on us for practical, innovative and cost-effective legal services. We solve the most complex business and litigation challenges, providing exceptional value. For additional information, please visit our website at fasken.com.