As a strong supporter of the food and beverage industry, Fasken is pleased to invite you to view the Masterclass Series bundle, presented by BC Food & Beverage (BCFB).
This video series features topics that will be of interest to producers, distributors and retailers in BC's growing agribusiness, food and beverage industry.
As part of the series, Fasken is pleased to present the first video, (featuring 8 quick lessons):
Lessons from Food Legends: Charles Chang and Yves Potvin
Presented in partnership with KPMG
- Lesson One: Navigating the Initial Capital Raise
- Lesson Two: Product Development Manufacturing & Co-packing Agreements
- Lesson Three: Preparing for a Transaction: Advisors, Equity Objectives and Sage Advice
- Lesson Four: Sales: Getting on Shelf, Building a Sales Team, and the Importance of Your Consumer Tribe
- Lesson Five: Raising Money: Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Lesson Six: Role of a Founder in a Growing Company
- Lesson Seven: Selling your Business: Ideal Timing and How to Prepare
- Lesson Eight: - The Investor's Perspective
Fasken Partner Ally Bharmal and KPMG Corporate Finance Partner Leo Wilson collaborate to interview two BC food industry legends, entrepreneurs Charles Chang and Yves Potvin. Listen as Charles and Yves share their insight on what it takes to build a thriving brand and provide tips on how to navigate challenges along the way.
There aren't many chances to hear from masters of the food industry, so take the opportunity to listen now.
The second video on Introduction to Trademarks – the Basics will be released later this Spring and will feature two of our Fasken Trademark Agents.
Stay tuned for further details.
Our firm’s food, beverage and agribusiness team advises local, national and international producers, processors and retailers of food products. If your business is going places, we can help get you there.
Event contactJenny Robinson Manager, Marketing and Business Development +1 604 631 4862