Because the last conference was such a resounding success at the May 2012 Symposium, Fasken Martineau's Corporate/Commercial Practice Group is pleased to invite you to an in-depth examination of the latest trends in acquisitions.
- Analysis on studies performed by the American Bar Association (ABA) on the latest market trends in mergers and acquisitions and commentary;
- Presentation of the Canadian results, with highlights of the relevant aspects of the American and European studies;
- Interactive presentation on the essential conclusions to be drawn from the ABA studies;
- Adjustments to purchase price and escrows;
- Material representations and warranties, survival and mechanisms for updating representations;
- Closing conditions;
- Baskets, indemnification limits and exclusions.
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Conference and Q/A
Note: A request to have this event recognized as a mandatory continuing education activity has been submitted to the Québec Bar.