Fasken Martineau is pleased to invite you to attend the full day conference, Environmental, Health & Safety 2014 Year In Review, on November 27, 2014.
- Norm Keith, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- Carla Oliver, OHS Consultant, Fasken Martineau
- Cindy Blair, Region of Waterloo
- Jim Lafontaine, Dufferin Construction
- Rosalind Cooper, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- David Frame, Ontario General Contractors Association
- Neal Smitheman, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am Welcome
- 9:00 am - 9:45 am Recent Developments in Occupational Health & Safety Law and Due Diligence - Norm Keith, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- 9:45 am - 10:30 am Understanding and Implementing Global Harmonization Systems (GHS) - Carla Oliver, OHS Consultant, Fasken Martineau
- 10:30 am - 10:45 am Break
- 10:45 am - 11:30 am Implementing a Safety Management System: A Risk-based Approach - Cindy Blair, Region of Waterloo
- 11:30 am - 12:15 pm Recent EHS Developments in the Construction Industry - Jim Lafontaine, Dufferin Construction
- 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm Lunch
- 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm Recent Developments in Environmental Law and Due Diligence - Rosalind Cooper, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm Update on OHS and WSIB Legislative and Policy Developments- David Frame, Ontario General Contractors Association
- 2:45 pm - 3:30 pm Managing Regulatory & Criminal Investigations - Neal Smitheman, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- 3:30 pm Program Ends
Note: The hours from this non-accredited conference may be applied towards the 9 Substantive Hours of annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) required by the Law Society of Upper Canada for Ongoing Members. Please note that this conference is not accredited for Professionalism Hours and cannot be counted for New Members or for Professionalism Hours for Ongoing Members.
OHS Directors and Risk Managers, HR Managers, In-house Counsel, Health & Safety Committee Members, WSIB Coordinators, and Senior Operations Managers.
This is an in-person conference.
The conference is complimentary.
The event has reached capacity - Registration is closed.
For more information:
+1 416 868 3511