At the intersection between the worlds of financial services and technology, commercial agreements will be an essential part of the growing FinTech market in Canada. It has become a necessity for Financial Institutions and FinTech Innovators to learn to collaborate and navigate the roadmap of the FinTech landscape as it continues to change.
In this session, we will:
- discuss the business case for banks and start-ups to partner
- consider the potential collaborative frameworks to help them each achieve their common goals
- explore the regulatory uncertainty which will continue to add complexity to this collaborative paradigm
- 4:30 pm | Registration and Networking
- 5:00 pm | Seminar
- 6:00 pm | Cocktail Reception
This is an in-person event.
This seminar is complimentary.