Fasken’s Corporate Finance and Securities and Mergers & Acquisitions group cordially invites you to the 13th edition of its annual seminar.
During the conference, our speakers will address the following topics:
• Annual shareholder meetings in the technological era: holding a virtual meeting (in French)
• New TSX requirements on compensation plan disclosures and on your website (in English)
• ISS and Glass Lewis Guidelines Review for Annual Meetings (in English)
• Female governance and representation on committees and boards of directors: overview of the most recent data (in French)
• Current situation regarding shareholder activism (in French)
• A review of cryptocurrencies: should they be offered by way of prospectus and through persons duly-registered? (in English)
Register for this conference today, places are limited.
Don’t miss our next professional development session, which will be held on February 21 2018: Construction Law Seminar (Montreal).
Event contactStéfanie Fréchette Marketing coordinator +1 514 397 7508