This year's 141st Annual Meeting of the International Trademark Association (INTA) will be taking place in the historic city of Boston, Massachusetts. Our team of trademark professionals are excited to attend the INTA Annual Meeting and experience all that Boston has to offer.
Preparing for this year's meeting
We strive to remain experts on the key issues affecting our clients across industries. Please see below for more information on our expertise:
- The Québec Court of Appeal Orders the Minister of Health to put Remicade Back on the List
- Government Proposes Streamlining Copyright Board Proceedings and Improving Online Copyright Notice System
- Date Major Canadian Trademark Reform Will Come Into Force Now Known
- Federal Government Proposes Reforms to How Intellectual Property and Licences are Handled During Insolvency
- Surprise Changes Seek to Modernize Canadian Trademarks Law and Practice
- Tattoos, Video Games & Copyright Law: Beauty May Only Be Skin Deep … But Does Copyright go to the Bone
- Amendments to the Trade-Marks Act : Loophole in the Official Mark Fortress
- CHANGES ARE COMING! Five Factors to Consider When Reviewing Your Canadian Trademark Strategy in 2019
We are excited about engaging in conversations, attending speaking engagements, and more! If you would like to connect on any of the areas of interest above, or on the hot topics affecting your company or clients, please contact any member of our INTA delegation below; we would be happy to speak to you one-on-one or to attend a panel or event with you.
“They are incredibly smart lawyers and they consistently deliver great results” - Chambers Canada
Our clients like us and our peers want to work with us
As a highly ranked intellectual property group, Fasken receives positive recognition from competitors and clients alike. You will find that we are knowledgeable about our practice and excited about helping you to achieve your business goals. Connect with a member of our team to discuss how we can act as a trusted advisor to you now and into the future.
For further information regarding Fasken's INTA delegation, please contact Lindsey Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to connect directly to a member of our INTA delegation, please see below.
This year, we will be giving away East Coast Seafood Spice Blendat our reception! Be sure to visit their website for lots of delicious recipes.