Almost every employer will have a current or former employee commence a legal action against them. The overwhelming majority of these legal actions will be resolved by the parties before a hearing or trial. In this session, we will help you identify opportunities for settlement, and show you how to make the most out of any mediation process.
Specific topics include:
- Identifying settlement opportunities;
- Preparing for mediation;
- Strategies for effective mediation in different forums including courts, arbitrations, and administrative tribunals;
- Best practices from a mediator on how to have a successful mediation.
Videotaping Policy: During this event, Fasken will be videotaping and broadcasting to a live audience. You may be filmed as part of the audience and seen on screen and in the archived footage.
- 7:45 - 8:15 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:15 - 10:00 am Seminar and Q&A
You can participate in this seminar on-line via webinar, or by attending in-person at our office in Toronto
Materials and Webinar Recording: If you are unable to attend the event but wish to receive the materials and webinar recording, please click "Materials Only" at bottom of this page.
This seminar is complimentary