Almost every employer will have a current or former employee commence a legal action against them. The overwhelming majority of these legal actions will be resolved by the parties before a hearing or trial. In this session, we will help you identify opportunities for settlement, and show you how to make the most out of any mediation process.
Specific topics include:
- Identifying settlement opportunities;
- Preparing for mediation;
- Strategies for effective mediation in different forums including courts, arbitrations, and administrative tribunals;
- Best practices from a mediator on how to have a successful mediation.
Videotaping Policy: During this event, Fasken will be videotaping and broadcasting to a live audience. You may be filmed as part of the audience and seen on screen and in the archived footage.
- 7:45 - 8:15 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:15 - 10:00 am Seminar and Q&A
You can participate in this seminar on-line via webinar, or by attending in-person at our office in Toronto
Materials and Webinar Recording: If you are unable to attend the event but wish to receive the materials and webinar recording, please click the "Materials and Webinar Recording" option at bottom of this page.
This seminar is complimentary