Fasken is proud to present the annual Faskie Labour and Employment Awards! Join our lawyers from British Columbia and Ontario as we countdown prominent cases, trends, and changes in labour and employment law in 2019.
- Impeachment 101: How to Get fired
- Lessons of the Election: What Happens Online, Stays Online
- Zuckerberg Award in Employment Privacy
- Greta’s Climate Change Corner: Changes in BC’s Employment Law Landscape
- Brexit: Impossible to Enforce Termination Clauses?
- Honourable Mention to the Me Too Movement: Explosion of Workplace Investigations
Videotaping Policy: During this event, Fasken will be videotaping and broadcasting to a live audience. You may be filmed as part of the audience and seen on screen and in the archived footage.
- 8:00 am - 8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am Seminar and Q&A
You can participate in this seminar on-line via webinar, or by attending in-person at our office in Toronto
Materials and Webinar Recording: If you are unable to attend the event but wish to receive the materials and webinar recording, please click the "Materials and Webinar Recording" option at bottom of this page.
This seminar is complimentary