During these unprecedented times, COVID-19 continues to provide challenges on a global scale. While relief measures continue to be a primary focus of Canadian businesses impacted, tax planning during these uncertain times should not be overlooked.
We will be presenting practical guidance on several topics and focus on tax planning strategies to help businesses navigate through the era of COVID-19.
- The Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy - Claude Jodoin and Kevin Yip
- Indirect Tax Planning in Times of Crisis - Paul Casuccio
- Income Tax Planning Considerations in the Era of COVID-19 - Soraya Jamal and Ryan Rabinovitch
- 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm ET Registration
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET Seminar and Q&A
Upcoming Webinars in the Series:
- Government Relations (and Lobbying Compliance) in a Time of Crisis - April 23, 2020
- Environment, Health & Safety - April 28, 2020
- Pivoting your Business Model to Become an Essential Service - April 30, 2020
This event is only available via webinar
Fasken's COVID-19 Webinar Series is complimentary.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.
Event contactsLauren Klostermann Marketing Events Specialist +1 416 943 8976
firstname.lastname@example.org Raphaëlle Genest Marketing Events Specialist +1 514 657 8281
email@example.com Sonia Declair Marketing Coordinator +1 403 261 8495
firstname.lastname@example.org Justin Mui Marketing Events Specialist +1 604 631 3296