The COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our lives, the economy and business in a continuously evolving way.
The Fasken COVID-19 Webinar Series will bring topical insights from our lawyers across Canada twice a week every Tuesday and Thursday. The series will be pre-recorded.
Register above for The Construction Industry and the challenges of COVID-19 where we will cover topics including:
- Relevant clauses in standard construction contracts and the applicable legal principles in the common law provinces: force majeure, delays, termination, as well as the doctrine of frustration;
- The civil law perspective on contractual issues likely to arise in connection with COVID-19 in the Construction Industry;
- Government measures related to COVID-19 affecting the Construction Industry across the country;
- Possible claims in connection with COVID-19 and the corresponding implications for owners and contractors.
During registration, please submit questions in advance and let us know which COVID-19-related topics are important to you.
You will receive a reminder email with login details on May 20th.
Note: This programme contains 1.5 hours of Substantive content for the purposes of the Law Society of Ontario's annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm (ET) Program and Q&A
This is event is only available via pre-recorded webinar.
Event contactLauren Klostermann Marketing Events Specialist +1 416 943 8976
email@example.com Raphaëlle Genest Marketing Events Specialist +1 514 657 8281
firstname.lastname@example.org Sonia Declair Marketing Coordinator +1 403 261 8495
email@example.com Justin Mui Marketing Events Specialist +1 604 631 3296