Governments across Canada are making plans to reopen their economies. To be ready for reopening, employers need to develop their own plans for returning employees to the workplace. In this COVID-19 Employment Update, we will discuss the following topics relevant to employers across the country as they begin to re-imagine the world of work and our “new normal”:
- General considerations for re-opening business;
- General health and safety precautions;
- Specific precautions for the re-opening of offices and industrial establishments; and
- Addressing employee absenteeism and work refusals.
- 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm ET Seminar and Q&A
Upcoming Webinars in the Series
- COVID-19: Impact on Performance of Contractual Obligations - May 12
- COVID-19 and the Construction Industry -May 21
- Intersection of Employment and Immigration Considerations for Employers - May 26
- COVID-19 and Real Estate - May 28
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.
Event contactLauren Klostermann Marketing Events Specialist +1 416 943 8976
email@example.com Raphaëlle Genest Marketing Events Specialist +1 514 657 8281
firstname.lastname@example.org Sonia Declair Marketing Coordinator +1 403 261 8495
email@example.com Justin Mui Marketing Events Specialist +1 604 631 3296