The COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our lives, the economy and business in a continuously evolving way.
The Fasken COVID-19 Webinar Series will bring topical insights from our lawyers across Canada twice a week every Tuesday and Thursday. The series will be pre-recorded.
We will be presenting practical guidance in light of fast-moving legal, regulatory, transactional and board-level impacts and answering questions about COVID-19.
Register below for our update, Intersection of Employment and Immigration - Considerations for Employers where we will cover topics including:
Top Tips for Employers for managing COVID-19 and the return to a ‘new normal’, including:
- Workforce planning and cost management;
- Privacy issues related to COVID-19; and
- Complying with workplace safety guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Corporate Immigration Planning during COVID-19, including:
- Impact of travel bans for foreign workers and foreign nationals seeking entry to Canada as well as exemptions to travel bans;
- Impact of COVID-19 on immigration application processing and method of applications; and
- Top tips for employers for COVID-19 immigration planning.
During registration, please submit questions in advance and let us know which COVID-19-related topics are important to you.
Check out Upcoming and Past Webinars in the Series here.
Note: This program contains 1.5 hours of Substantive content for the purposes of the Law Society of Ontario's annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.
This seminar is only available via pre-recorded webinar in English.
Event contactsLauren Klostermann Marketing Events Specialist +1 416 943 8976
firstname.lastname@example.org Raphaëlle Genest Marketing Events Specialist +1 514 657 8281
email@example.com Sonia Declair Marketing Coordinator +1 403 261 8495
firstname.lastname@example.org Justin Mui Marketing Events Specialist +1 604 631 3296